Thursday 19 August 2010

Bed rest

Went to see the doctor today on account of the lung that is trying to escape me. Her advice -'rest until it goes away'... yay...

So been at home all day, not doing much really. wrote a good 1000 words to add to the 2000 I did last night, so I'm all proud of myself for that. I've also done about 9 pages of doodles, mostly people and faces from old photo's of uni and stuff. Some are good, some not so much. If I carry on drawing like this (unlikely as most of my creativity comes in spurts and starts, manic one day then nothing for months as life takes over) I might make a few webcomic type things. Nothing fancy, I'm not committed enough to do that, but just a few funnies I think of. Working on some of the characters in my head, will prob get them down on paper tomorrow if I still feel like it and I haven't... ya know... died.

Ezzy Le Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment