Tuesday 17 August 2010

This is madness! THIS IS AMECON!

I went to Amecon 2010. It was fun. Now I am destroyed. I shall describe it shortly.

Good con, could have been better.

Reasons.

Good Con
+Interesting and informative panels
+I now have two shiny Sephiroths and they only cost be £30 for the two. Yay.
+Nia get up was awesome. People took lots of photos of me and I was adored.
+Lots of people in fantastic cosplays
+Introduced me to http://www.khaoskomix.com/home.html. It is awesome. You should read it. It has the man love. And the lady love. And the man/transgender love times two!
+Fun times with good people. Many hijinks did ensue. Like Dave burning his face off with super glue. How we did laugh.
+Energizer Bunny Piplup. He just kept going and going and going...

Could have been better
-Sick. As. A. Dog. Seriously. People asked if I had whooping cough.
-Several things were late and badly run. Many technical issues though I can't blame them too much. They were running this at someone elses uni.
-There was barely anything happening on Friday.
-Many things clashed. Pub Quiz, Yaoi panel and Yuri panel were all on at the same time. I wanted to go to all three, went to the first and then walked out after 2o mins due to it being crap and later found out that the Yaoi panel was apparently awesome. Dang.
-I shouted at people because they were not able to read my mind. That was wrong of me.

So yeah. That happened.

1 comment: