Friday 27 August 2010

Jacob = Lucifer?

Got bored on Wednesday. Tried to go to work. It was raining. Got soaked. Starting coughing again. Found out all computers were down. Went to pub for an hour. Got sent home. Played Assassin's Creed II for the next two days while watching Lost.

I took it as a sign from his noodeliness on high that I wasn't supposed to go to work again this week. I was getting better, now I'm not. The joys.

I'm watching the final two seasons of Lost on account of wandering off early in season 5 when it was on. It really did get a hell of a lot better in the last two seasons, not that I have a clue what is going on but I feel like at least they knew. That was what pissed me off about S3 and 4; it just looked like a whole load of random things that happened with no real thread or point to it. They made out there was this great plan to the whole thing, but then failed to back it up. The same thing happened in BSG but they managed to back that up by NOT killing off every character you actually gave a rats about.

I got a little confused by the fact that the guy who plays Jacob also plays Lucifer's vessel in Supernatural. It makes trying to work out who's evil much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment